Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums & free downloads.

Photo

Miles Kane - Le Responsable/The Responsible Jacque Dutronc Cover

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Inhaler

Inhaler

Give Up

• Administrators
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:54 PM

Miles Kane playing Le Responsable (The Responsible) @ Woodstower, Lyon le 02/09/11

EDIT: added Twinette's suggested video.

Its not the greatest quality, but gives an idea of the song, what do people think?

Please feel free to post any better videos you find :)

Here's a video of the original song

Follow me on Twitter @carlmelville1

#2 twinette

twinette

Last Shadow Puppet

• Moderators
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:38 PM

i'm sorry i havn't filmed this song...yeah it's a shame...(i think i was just at the right of the personn who filmed this video !!)
but trust me it's sound really great in live ...it's a really good cover, we can easily recognized the music of jacques dutronc, his style, but there's this miles' touch... really good job !
@Pink_Ego_Boxxx

"Test results prove inconclusive, As to whether your world is round, Mine is a Rubik's cube"
"Parce que le temps s'est arrêté, on vit dans l'absence..."

#3 Inhaler

Inhaler

Give Up

• Administrators
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:42 PM

i'm sorry i havn't filmed this song...yeah it's a shame...(i think i was just at the right of the personn who filmed this video !!)
but trust me it's sound really great in live ...it's a really good cover, we can easily recognized the music of jacques dutronc, his style, but there's this miles' touch... really good job !

I'm sure it won't be too long till a proper version of the song is released I'm interested to hear it, it's good to finally hear some new material most of Colour Of The Trap is the best part of a year old now.

It sounds like you enjoyed Miles in concert? Did you get to meet him? :)

Follow me on Twitter @carlmelville1

#4 twinette

twinette

Last Shadow Puppet

• Moderators
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:48 PM

there is this version which is better :

(credit to MrSecretDoor on youtube)...

but yeah it was a really great show, it was a really small gig and they all have a great energy !!
And yes, i've seen Jay on the Village of the festival before the show and after the gig, i've met Miles and Eugene. i've got a picture with them and signs on my tickets. i'm sooooo proud, i talk about that to EVERYBODY :-)
@Pink_Ego_Boxxx

"Test results prove inconclusive, As to whether your world is round, Mine is a Rubik's cube"
"Parce que le temps s'est arrêté, on vit dans l'absence..."

#5 This Charming Man

This Charming Man

Last Shadow Puppet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:19 PM

Beats the original in my opinion! Love it, really can't wait for this, best release yet after the album!
I decree today that life , Is simply taking and not giving, England is mine, it owes me a living ♫

#6 Rearrange

Rearrange

Last Shadow Puppet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationFrance, Lyon.

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:05 PM

Beats the original in my opinion! Love it, really can't wait for this, best release yet after the album!

Totally agree!

I can't believe i was there haha. It was really AMAZING! Hope we'll have a better version :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users