Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums & free downloads.

Photo

Last Shadow Puppets at the Electric Proms 2008 video

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 wim1958

wim1958

Come Closer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:18 PM

Dear people ,
Recently i became absolute crazy about LSP . I think that Miles and Alex are magic together .
I would love to have a complete video download from the Electric Proms 2008.
Does anybody have a good download link for me ?

#2 Inhaler

Inhaler

Give Up

• Administrators
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

Dear people ,
Recently i became absolute crazy about LSP . I think that Miles and Alex are magic together .
I would love to have a complete video download from the Electric Proms 2008.
Does anybody have a good download link for me ?

Let me check when i get home. Ive got a fair bit of AM & TLSP stuff. Check back in the morning. :)

Follow me on Twitter @carlmelville1

#3 adam hurst

adam hurst

ADM88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:27 PM

just the audio or video?

#4 wim1958

wim1958

Come Closer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:31 PM

just the audio or video?

The video , i have the audio .
Recently i tried to download the video somewhere but the sound is not in sync with the video picture , so that was not enjoyable to watch.
Now i try to get a better version , like the ones i see on youtube.

#5 adam hurst

adam hurst

ADM88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:43 PM

ahhhh yeah i had the same problem u should get the canal plus set

#6 wim1958

wim1958

Come Closer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:24 AM

Let me check when i get home. Ive got a fair bit of AM & TLSP stuff. Check back in the morning. :)

Hi

Did you have any luck in finding this video download ?

#7 Inhaler

Inhaler

Give Up

• Administrators
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:10 AM

Nah sorry i have the same one that you have got with the sync issue.

Sorry i didnt reply soon working 6 days out of 7 this week :(

#8 wim1958

wim1958

Come Closer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:21 AM

Nah sorry i have the same one that you have got with the sync issue.

Sorry i didnt reply soon working 6 days out of 7 this week :(

Thank you anyway for looking. I had a very tiring week at my work too. I try to relax today .I hope you will take some time for yourself too.
What kind music do you like apart from Miles ?

#9 Inhaler

Inhaler

Give Up

• Administrators
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:30 AM

Thank you anyway for looking. I had a very tiring week at my work too. I try to relax today .I hope you will take some time for yourself too.
What kind music do you like apart from Miles ?

I will do (im working today and tomorrow)

Lots of different stuff mainly Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon, Muse, Foo Fighters to name just a few.

I love going to festivals so i see lots of bands :)

How about yourself?

#10 wim1958

wim1958

Come Closer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:59 AM

I will do (im working today and tomorrow)

Lots of different stuff mainly Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon, Muse, Foo Fighters to name just a few.

I love going to festivals so i see lots of bands :)

How about yourself?

Well , i became a Beatlesfan in 1971 and it never left me ha ha . So i love a lot of sixties bands, seventies stuff and lots of other music too . But a friend of mine got me into more recent Britpop bands and i started to love it so much. So i can add bands like Stone Roses, Oasis , Beady Eye , etc .
And now Miles and Alex Turner . So it s great , i love this whole new generation of musicians that has it s roots in sixties and seventies stuff.
I am 53 years old , and i think you are much younger ? Ha ha . But i don t see music as a nostalgic thing , it s just music and age is not important to me .

#11 Inhaler

Inhaler

Give Up

• Administrators
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:07 AM

Well , i became a Beatlesfan in 1971 and it never left me ha ha . So i love a lot of sixties bands, seventies stuff and lots of other music too . But a friend of mine got me into more recent Britpop bands and i started to love it so much. So i can add bands like Stone Roses, Oasis , Beady Eye , etc .
And now Miles and Alex Turner . So it s great , i love this whole new generation of musicians that has it s roots in sixties and seventies stuff.
I am 53 years old , and i think you are much younger ? Ha ha . But i don t see music as a nostalgic thing , it s just music and age is not important to me .

Im 30 so yes a little bit younger - i grew up with Oasis so i will always love them. Im hoping to see Beady Eye this year. Ive seen Oasis about 8 times if my memory serves me correctly.

Ive seen The Last Shadow Puppets too :)

#12 wim1958

wim1958

Come Closer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:27 AM

I really hope to see The Last Shadow Puppets one day. Miles said the will be doing more after his solo album and The Arctic Monkeys Album.
I love these songs so much , great words and melodies .

#13 Inhaler

Inhaler

Give Up

• Administrators
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:33 AM

I really hope to see The Last Shadow Puppets one day. Miles said the will be doing more after his solo album and The Arctic Monkeys Album.
I love these songs so much , great words and melodies .

I dont know if you have ever listened to Thin Lizzy but i would really recommend getting Live and Dangerous its a brilliant live album.

#14 wim1958

wim1958

Come Closer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:57 AM

OK , i know them from the single hits ofcourse , but i will listen this album.
Thanks !!!

#15 dazzz

dazzz

Come Closer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:01 PM

I saw LSP at Sheffield they were awesome, you could really tell Miles enjoyed it but the crowd was pretty flat unfortunately.

I've got the Proms on a DVD that i can rip and upload if you're still looking for it.

#16 wim1958

wim1958

Come Closer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:43 AM

I saw LSP at Sheffield they were awesome, you could really tell Miles enjoyed it but the crowd was pretty flat unfortunately.

I've got the Proms on a DVD that i can rip and upload if you're still looking for it.

Oh thank you for telling me that, but two weeks ago i found the dvd on a recordfair . And in good quality too.
But i would love to see them too live one day . Today Miles Kane s cd will be in the shop here in Holland so it s a big day for me .
I already ordered my copy.
Thanks again for your kind reaction .

#17 dazzz

dazzz

Come Closer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:57 PM

Oh thank you for telling me that, but two weeks ago i found the dvd on a recordfair . And in good quality too.
But i would love to see them too live one day . Today Miles Kane s cd will be in the shop here in Holland so it s a big day for me .
I already ordered my copy.
Thanks again for your kind reaction .

ok glad you've got it now and hope you get to see them live one day.

#18 Inhaler

Inhaler

Give Up

• Administrators
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:47 PM

ok glad you've got it now and hope you get to see them live one day.

Nice one though dazzz thanks for the generous offer! :)

#19 BritPopBabe

BritPopBabe

Come Closer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:02 AM

Dazzz...is that offer to upload the DVD still good? ;-) If so, can you let me know the details? Thanks!

#20 BritPopBabe

BritPopBabe

Come Closer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:30 AM

Heya! I'm another "older" fan...in my 40s...old enough to be Miles' mother, but I'm not a cougar...;-) I just love the music...catchy, infectious music is hard to come by and harder to create and I think Miles is a real talent. I haven't loved a new album this much in ages...glad to know I'm not the only "mature" fan...I'm going to the Electric Ballroom gig in October and hope I won't be the only one in the audience with a few wrinkles...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users